5 Easy Tips to Give Your Small Garden a Makeover
Do we design gardens in Malaysia?
We have worked on more than 100 houses in Malaysia; we believe these ideas provide the best design for any type of garden. But mostly in Malaysia, the concern is always on the small garden, to whether they can transform the garden to what they have seen on Pinterest.
No ideas about how to design & looking
Our answer is always the same, with the right person giving the ideas and design, and garden can be transformed. When it comes to garden makeovers, there are endless possibilities. So take your time, experiment, and have fun! You can transform your garden into the oasis you've always dreamed of with a little effort.
Start to realize garden becoming boring?
Does your garden feel a little lackluster? If so, it might be time for a garden makeover. With these ideas of elements, you can transform your garden into a place of beauty and relaxation.
Here are five easy tips to get you started:
- Add Zen Bio Koi Pond: A fish pond is a great way to add interest and depth to your garden. If you don't have the space for a full-sized pond, consider a mini-pond or water feature.
2. Install NobleGrass: Artificial grass is an easy way to create a green oasis in your garden. It's also low-maintenance and durable, making it ideal for busy homeowners.
3. Plant a EcoWall: Vertical gardens are perfect for small spaces. You can maximize your garden's footprint and add some extra visual interest by planting upward.
4. Introduce some color: One of the easiest ways to breathe new life into your garden is to introduce some color. Add some brightly-colored flowers or bushy green plants. This will make a lot of difference.
5. Ziant Hydro Planter: Planter Box. Change up your plantings. If your garden is looking a little tired or cluttered due to many planting on the ground, transfer it to a modern planter box. A simple changes like will make the difference.
What else can add to make it beautiful in a garden?
Additional elements to add hang fairy lights: Fairy lights are an inexpensive way to add some magic to your garden. String them up in trees or along fences for a whimsical touch. A DIY can be done (Konzept Garden never install this to any home)
Remember, these elements require a good arrangement for the garden, for example, where to place the fish pond or water fountain that allows a great feng shui or flows a great oasis. Or even plants and flowers need to be planted properly around the main feature that doesn't look cluttered.
Konzept Garden will guide and advise homeowners on what the best plants or flowers can be planted based in their garden, whether it is a shaded or sunny section. Our Landscape Architect will provide a garden concept plan to help you achieve the garden of your dreams.
How do you want to spend on your garden?
But we do believe at the end of the day, how do you want to spend on your garden, do you wish to spend working on the garden or spend relaxing in the garden. Think about the time that you have to spare to take care of the garden. It is not realistic to think that you can manage a full-out vegetable garden if you only have limited time to water it.
Time and can manage the garden?
Also, your time will vary from year to year, so what you can manage for gardening will change too. The best-planned garden won’t look so great if it is ignored and never maintained, so be sure that the things you will need and want.
Can Konzept Garden Team work on our garden?
Contact us today for a free consultation if you consider a garden makeover. Our team would be happy to help you create the garden of your dreams!